Sunday, August 5, 2012

My nursing mama's : Sharing Saturday

It takes a lot of courage to nurse in public (NIP) or show pictures of yourself nursing. These are some of my brave JuneBug mama's showing off their nursing skills and their babies.  Personally, I just love seeing pictures of mother's feeding their babies.  Breast are not vulgar and they are not only sex objects.  They comfort and feed our babies weather you pump or exclusively breastfeed is totally irrelevant.  Both are hard work!

I added my own picture of me NIP without a cover for the first time on Saturday.  I still believe in modestly nursing but it was almost 90 degrees outside and way to hot to cover Aubrey's face and body.  I used my Undercover Mama and  I didn't feel exposed at all!
J. Picciotto Thorpe tandem feeding her beautiful baby boy and girl...look at those skills!!!!!
C. Viau tandem feeding her beautiful twins while they hold hands, so cute!!!!!

A.Collins
"I couldn't live without my Boppy"

D.McGorty "even if it is silly, let the baby get comfortable for their feeding"

"The only thing that matters is that you are comfortable and your baby is happy"

This is conversation was had between Amanda Lints and her beautiful baby girl Madi during one sleep deprived night.  I just had to share this. I literally laughed for five whole minutes after reading this.  I know that any mom I know can relate to this.. 


The sleep-deprived conversation Madison and I just had....
Me: Okay, Madi girl, time to go to sleep.
Her: Umm...how bout no?!
Me: How bout yes! After 3 nights of you STTN, I thought we were past the nights of no sleep.
Her: *evil laugh* You're so naive. You have a lot to learn, grasshopper. Besides, I see the sun coming up. That means it's daytime and guess how I wanna spend my day?
Me: . . . .?
Her: Chillin on this here Boppy and getting milk intoxicado! Woot, woot!
Me: You're a lush. Besides, you always sleep for daddy!
Her: Yeah, that's cause he bores me. You have these giant fun bags filled with the sweet nectar of my people. How the heck am I supposed to sleep with those puppies around?
Me: *covers boobs back up*
Her: Waaaahhh!! Waaaahhh!! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. Give me them back.
Me: *pulls my boobs back out* You know, you need your sleep to grow into a big, strong, healthy girl.
Her: *blank stare* Nice try. Give me yo tit before I scream some more.
Me: Sigh.


Thanks for sharing ladies..I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment