Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

As moms we are usually pretty tired and stressed out. Living on just hours of sleep and being lucky to get to pee during the day let alone eat or drink can just be mentally and physically exhausting. Those times where we are the most wore down are the times when we need to remember why we are thankful and thus..Thankful Thursdays were born. I invite you to post your reason for being thankful today. No matter how big or small your reason..Please share.

* Today, I am am thankful for my children and I am so thankful that they slept well last night.  I am really thankful that I got to spend the first few early hours of the morning drinking a hot ( yes, you heard that right HOT!) cup of coffee on the deck watching the sun come up.  That hot peaceful cup of coffee has made the rest of my day much easier...

14 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that my husband has a surprise day off work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful my baby girl slept through the night the last three nights in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my two boys who make me smile endlessly everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for my two boys who make me smile endlessly everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for my new family. My husband and our sweet son. I'm thankful that his reflux is settled now and we can finally get some sleep. I'm thankful for all his beautiful smiles that he gives me every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank goodness! Reflux is a terrible thing for babies and parents.

      Delete
  6. I am thankful that I have two more weeks to spend 100% of my day with this little guy before I have to go back to work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful that I don't have PPD or PPA. I've struggled with both depression and anxiety in the past and have had to work hard to ensure I stay mentally healthy. I'm very thankful that my efforts have paid off thus far and that I really get to enjoy my time with my little boy. His smile makes my world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wonderful. I don't think enough attention is paid to PPD or PPA. Good job and keep up the good work!

      Delete
  8. I am thankful for two healthy boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also thankful that baby girl slept well last night. 8 hours! That's a new record for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thankful that my boy sleeps consistently from 10-4:30 then from 5-8ish everyday. I can't wait for him to be able to sleep in his big boy crib!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thankful for my husbands new job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for the good health my family and I have.

    ReplyDelete