Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Excited for the changes!



This new blog will reflect the changes in my own life. I have decided to make moves to a more greener/cleaner/healthier way of living. For my family and myself.  It hasn't been all smooth sailing but along the way I am learning and testing things out.  I am a modern woman. I love my name brand shampoos and conditioners, luxury lotions and all that jazz and I am trying to find a happy medium between living more naturally but not to complicated and how to save money but not lose the quality that I have become accustomed too.  I do a TON of research.  I absolutely need to be informed on the decisions I make for myself and my family.  Going off the word of one source is never a good idea.  I encourage you to do your own reach too..I will post links to the sites I use or places I get information along the way.

I might make some small visual changes along the way but I am too excited about writing to wait!

Things I am more focused on:
*Sharing my journey to a balanced, more natural way of living
*Simpler Cleaner Way of Living inside and out
*DIY tips, tricks or items to help you on your greener path
*Reviews of greener things I have tried...greener vs. store bought
*Travel (which I LOVE)
*Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment